CLOTHES SWAP 19 November 10am-2pm
Saturday, 19 November 2011, 10am till 2pm
Ferntree Gully Community Arts Centre
(same building as Ferntree Gully Library – 1010 Burwood Hwy, FTG)
$2 entry donation
How does it work?
- SWAP Ladies/mens/childrens/babies/shoes/accessories
- Participants bring along unwanted clothing and get a token for each item.
- Use your tokens to “shop” for items that others have brought along.
- Out of respect for fellow swappers and your community, please bring clean items nice enough to lend to a friend.
- Nothing to swap? – Use gold coins to “shop” for items.
- Please bring your own bag
- It’s lots of FUN!
Would you like to help out on the day?
We’re using VolunteerSpot (an online sign up and reminder tool) to schedule our upcoming activity. Please sign up – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this button to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot:
- Enter your email address. (No registration required!) Please note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone or send spam emails.
- Sign Up! – Note: If you have trouble accessing the site or prefer not to enter your email address – please email@example.com and I can sign you up manually
You might like to look at our updated brochure on Buying secondhand in Knox. You can still help the environment by donating goods to charity and purchasing used items rather than new.
Want to know more about the environmental impacts of clothing?
Check out our web page